Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homemade Hot Oil & Honey Hair Treatment

I happened upon a recipe online for a homemade hot oil conditioning hair treatment. I decided to try it out for fun. I have bought the occasional hot oil treatment from the store, but those can be pretty expensive. So far, I am impressed with this hair treatment and I will probably use it again. It is rather simple, I found it here.

Honey Deep Hair Conditioner

1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp olive oil

Combine ingredients and heat up in the microwave. Apply to hair and wrap in a warm towel for 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo hair.

This left my hair looking and feeling shiny and soft. I have longer hair, so I tripled this recipe. The honey and the oil mix together quite nicely when warmed up. I hope you enjoy this little pampering as much as I did!

No comments: