Thursday, October 29, 2009

Diaper Cream Recipe

I found this recipe today for homemade diaper cream. We are trying it out, so far I like it. I like it because it is made from ingredients in my kitchen, without all of the extra added chemicals and preservatives. Not only that, but it is super thrifty, and it seems to be doing well for my little one's diaper irritation. Super simple, super thrifty!

Diaper Cream

3 Tbsp Cornstarch
2 Tbsp Olive Oil

Mix together to form a paste, add more cornstarch or oil to get desired consistency, if necessary. Store in a covered container.

I personally added a little bit extra cornstarch because I wanted the paste to be a little bit thicker. I got the recipe from this website: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=29378.0

1 comment:

thethriftyhousewife said...

This stuff is great! I have been using it for less than 24 hours, and my little one's diaper irritation is almost completely gone!