Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Workout DVDs On The Cheap

I have been making an effort to be healthier and exercise regularly. Right now, buying a membership to a gym is expensive and inconvenient for me. Plus, I really do prefer to workout in the privacy of my own home. I have discovered an affordable way to change my workouts around to get more variety, but at an incredibly reasonable price. The last few times I have been to TJ Maxx, I have been able to pick up some new workout DVDs for around $2.99-$3.99 a piece. They also have other fitness equipment at very reasonable prices. Their videos are decent ones too. Tonight I picked up two Kathy Smith videos, and a Denise Austin video for around $10 for all three. Every time I go in to the store, they always have a new variety to choose from. Picking up a few new videos here and there keeps my workouts challenging, plus I can't complain about the price!

No comments: