Saturday, June 19, 2010

Always Check Your Safeway Receipt!!!

Just thought I would give you all a little warning about Safeway. While I really like their sales, I am disappointed in them. Almost every time I go, I end up being overcharged anywhere from $4 to $10 each time. Usually my average order is under $50. There seems to be alot of overcharging going on there. If you shop regularly at Safeway, be sure to carefully check your receipt. If anything, I have learned that they are rather consistent at this faux pas. Because of the club card, you can't catch the price mess-up with the cashier, you usually have to wait for your receipt to get it figured out. If you find that you have been overcharged, take your receipt to the customer service desk and ask them to fix it. I have never had a problem with them correcting the errors, but I really don't appreciate the extra time that I have to take to fix their mess-up. And sometimes I really wonder if they do it on purpose hoping people won't notice. Especially since it happens just about every time I shop there. So, the moral of this blog post is beware of Safeway and check your receipt!

No comments: